When I joined Oracle Fusion middleware competency from Java/j2ee background everything looked new to me except for the java invocation part. But after swimming in fusion for some time I would like to share some tasks which I felt challenging in BPEL and I believe everyone who likes to take up fusion middleware should practice.
- Invoke BPEL using Web service proxy
- Invoke BPEL using RMI
- Calling WSIF from BPEL
- Calling BPEL using WSIF from java
- Calling a OWSM secured webservices from BPEL
- Using Java Embedding within BPEL
- How to use human workflow
- How to Create a custom exception
- Use fault management framework provided with BPEL 10.1.3.3
- Use Dynamic Partner link
- Use Correlation sets
- Create a unit TestCase
- Create a project with a webservice, bpel and esb process and try to automate the deployment of it using ant scripts
Maybe I liked them because they involved some research from your side instead of blindly following oracle tutorials.